We Serve Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Texas surrounding areas.
Unique Safety Training Program & Audits For Workplace Safety
Understanding Mechanical Integrity
Equipment if not maintained is never reliable and its failures can lead to accidents/incidents which can impact human lives, company assets, production, revenue and company reputation.
AGGIE SAFETY experts with their background from the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries can help facilitate following:
- Setup or validate a Mechanical Integrity program of a facility.
- Ensure applicable categories of equipment are covered in the Maintenance program.
- Ensure applicable codes are followed for equipment categories.
- Review Inspection/Testing of various equipment like (to name a few):
- Pressure Safety Devices
- Emergency Shutdown Systems
- Review Inspection frequencies
- Review process of addressing deficiencies
- Conduct training on Mechanical Integrity Program for the facility employees
Invaluable on-site support for project Oil& Gas . Engineering . Power . Roofing . Construction .
Headquatered in Houston
Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of occupational safety and health to help organizations improve their safety programs and create a safer work environment for employees. Our programs feature ongoing reviews and consulting, record keeping & document retention, safety manuals, checklists, process & procedure development, codes & standards compliance and more.