Safety Training in Houston
Unique safety training program in Greater Houston for workplace safety.
Unique Safety Training Program & Audits For Workplace Safety
Occupational Safety Training in Houston By Aggie Safety.
Aggie Safety is an OSHA safety consulting company headquartered in Houston, Texas.
We have 25 years of experience in solving business problems. We understand what exposures you face and what is needed to reduce your risk of loss. From compliance problems to written employment and safety policies, we’re the company you can trust.
At Houston, we emphasize the importance of employee training and documentation as the cornerstone of your safety program. This equips your workforce with the knowledge to identify hazardous situations and unsafe workplace practices. Through consistent training, we instill the value of safety as a top priority within your organization.
Invaluable on-site support for project Oil& Gas . Engineering . Power . Roofing . Construction .
Headquatered in Houston
Digital Safety Training in Houston.
Safety lessons are delivered digitally (email/text) to employees’ cell phones, tablets, or computers. The employee reads the training, takes the quiz to demonstrate their competency (which is required by OSHA). Results are sent to the employer for documentation purposes. Some of the popular safety topics administered are:
- Heat Stroke Prevention
- Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency action and response
- Driving safety
- Electrical Safety
- Machine Guarding
- Attic Safety
- Back Safety
- Hearing Conservation
- Chemical Hazards/ SDS
- Bloodborne Pathogens
Supervisor Safety Trainings
Unique Aggie Safety training offerings to enhance the safety culture in your organization. Supervisors/Leadman act as leaders on the job site and if they are fully trained, they will definitely cascade a strong safety attitude in their teams. Aggie Safety supervisor training cover critical topics like:
- What does OSHA expect from you?
- Understanding the cost of OSHA fines?
- What to do if OSHA visits your work site?
- When to call 911?
- Basic first aid.
- Accident/Near-miss investigations
- Heat Stroke Prevention
- Understanding Lockout/Tagout (LO/TO)
- Recognizing workplace hazards
Additionally, we empower supervisors to conduct toolbox meetings with safety topics critical for employees like
- Ladder Safety/ Fall Protection
- Saw/Nailgun Safety
- Preventing electrocutions
- Preventing injury from weather
- Excavation/trenching issues
- Confined space
- Recognizing job site hazards.
Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of occupational safety and health to help organizations improve their safety programs and create a safer work environment for employees. Our programs feature ongoing reviews and consulting, record keeping & document retention, safety manuals, checklists, process & procedure development, codes & standards compliance and more.
WE PROVIDE INDUSTRIAL SAFETY CONSULTING
OSHA safety training is required in a variety of areas to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Reviews, safety culture surveys, accident investigation, safety management and many other forms of assistance.
Need-Based Supports in Houston and Surrounding Areas.
Accident Investigations When you need an outside source to provide an unbiased report of what happened in an accident consider these services.
- Telephone Audits – A telephone audit is simple and affordable way to keep employees and supervisors honest. A trained operator will call your employee at home and ask key questions to verify the accuracy of the information in submitted accident report.
- On-Site Audits – Trained personnel conduct On-site Audits. This includes reviewing accident site photos, Witness Reports, and The Accident Reports. In addition, interviewing all witnesses and, if possible, the employee(s) involved in the accident. Included in this service is a written report with recommendations.
Audits if performed unbiased can act as powerful tool for an organization to ensure OSHA compliance which minimizes OSHA violations or OSHA fines and any litigations.
Aggie Safety Goals: How We Can Help in Houston
- Reduce Reportable Accidents
- Make sure all employees receive regular safety training.
- Reduce the possibility of OSHA fines.
- Eliminate, as much as possible, heavy equipment accidents. (Forklifts, lifts and cranes)
- Make sure supervisors have the necessary training to handle employee injury accidents.
- Make sure all supervisors have a basic understanding of loss-control
Certified Safety Training in Houston & Surrounding Areas
At Aggie Safety we have experts who can provide Instructor-led safety training/Digital safety training with certifications for the following:
- Safety Training Houston for Excavation
- Safety Training Houston for Trenching
- Confined Space
- Safety Training Houston for Respirators
- Fall Protection
In addition to all the above, we have team members who can provide multiple-day safety training for special topics with certifications on
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- HAZWOPER 8
- HAZWOPER 40
Safety Bites – Driving Safety
Company vehicles driven by employees need driving safety tips at certain frequencies to ensure good driving habits are cultivated and maintained. At Aggie Safety we have a unique Safety Bites program designed for this purpose. Every month – two safety bites are delivered to employee cellphone/tablets to change their driving habits.
Safety Training in the Workplace
OSHA safety training is crucial for a safe workplace, and employers can prevent accidents and injuries by providing comprehensive safety training. This includes covering hazards associated with the job, providing training frequently, having qualified trainers, keeping records of safety training, and evaluating the effectiveness of the safety training program. By following these requirements, employers can protect their employees, prevent costly OSHA violations, and maintain a safe and healthy work environment. It’s important to note that OSHA does not certify trainers, but it does approve training programs and courses that are taught by OSHA-authorized trainers. OSHA requires that safety training be conducted by qualified trainers who have the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to teach the subject matter. Trainers must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the subject matter and have experience in the industry.