Construction Safety in Houston
We provide OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) training to construction workers and employers. In the fast-paced world of construction, where every project comes with its unique set of challenges, Aggie Safety stands as a beacon of trust, assurance, and expertise in Houston. Driven by a singular mission — ensuring the safety and well-being of every construction worker — Aggie Safety offers comprehensive safety consulting, training, and audit services aligned with OSHA’s exacting standards.
Unique Safety Training Program & Audits For Workplace Safety
CONSTRUCTION SAFETY CONSULTING
Read more ›
CONSTRUCTION SAFETY TRAINING
Read more ›
educate workers about dangers
Read more ›
Construction Safety Training & Adit
Unique Safety Training Program & Audits For Workplace Safety.
Aggie Safety is an OSHA safety consulting company headquartered in Houston, Texas.
We offer basic and advanced safety services customized to meet your company’s specific safety needs including customizable training, field safety consulting and ongoing safety program management. Our experienced safety professionals will evaluate your current safety program and provide consultation to enable your organization to achieve the next level of safety.
With an unyielding commitment to the safety of Houston’s construction workforce, Aggie Safety has rapidly emerged as the gold standard in construction safety services. By partnering with us, you’re not just ensuring compliance with OSHA’s stringent guidelines but are also making a clear statement: that the safety and well-being of every worker is your top priority.
Construction Safety Training: Main Concerns as Per OSHA
|Concern Number||Main Concern as per OSHA||Description|
Falls are a leading cause of fatalities. Training emphasizes:
Various tools require:
Exposure to chemicals can be lethal. Workers should:
Scaffolds are essential in construction. Training includes:
Dust, fumes, and other particulates are harmful. OSHA focuses on:
|6||Heavy Machinery and Equipment Safety||
Heavy machinery poses risks. OSHA emphasizes:
|7||Trenching and Excavation Safety||
Trench collapses are fatal. Training includes:
It’s important to note that OSHA does not certify trainers, but it does approve training programs and courses that are taught by OSHA-authorized trainers.
Headquatered in Houston
Occupational Safety Training for Construction Industry
We have 25 years’ experience in solving business problems. We understand what exposures you face and what is needed to reduce your risk of loss. From compliance problems to written employment and safety policies we’re the company you can trust.
Houston Safety training for Employees and documentation is the foundation of your safety program because it gives your employees the information they need to recognize hazardous conditions and unsafe acts while they work; and regular training reinforces the idea that safety is truly important at your company.
Certified Safety Training in Houston & Surrounding Areas
At Aggie Safety we have experts who can provide Instructor-led safety training/Digital safety training with certifications for the following:
- Safety Training Houston for Excavation
- Safety Training Houston for Trenching
- Confined Space
- Safety Training Houston for Respirators
- Fall Protection
In addition to all the above, we have team members who can provide multiple-day safety training for special topics with certifications on
- OSHA 10
- OSHA 30
- HAZWOPER 8
- HAZWOPER 40
Safety Bites – Driving Safety
Company vehicles driven by employees need driving safety tips at certain frequencies to ensure good driving habits are cultivated and maintained. At Aggie Safety we have a unique Safety Bites program designed for this purpose. Every month – two safety bites are delivered to employee cellphone/tablets to change their driving habits.
WE PROVIDE CONSTRUCTION SAFETY COUSES ONLINE
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety: This is a basic safety course for entry-level workers in the construction industry. It covers a range of topics, including fall protection, scaffolding safety, personal protective equipment (PPE), hazard communication, electrical safety, and more.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety: This is an advanced course for supervisors and managers in the construction industry. It covers more in-depth information on a wider range of topics and is designed to help participants develop a comprehensive safety program for their workplace.
- OSHA Outreach Training Program: This program is designed to educate workers about the hazards they may face on the job and to provide them with the knowledge and skills they need to stay safe. Participants who complete the program receive a course completion card from OSHA, which is recognized nationwide.
- OSHA 500: Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry: This course is designed for individuals who want to become authorized trainers and teach OSHA safety courses to others. Participants learn how to effectively convey safety information and provide hands-on training to workers.
Reviews, safety culture surveys, accident investigation, safety management and many other forms of assistance.
Digital Safety Training in Houston.
Safety lessons are delivered digitally (email/text) to employees’ cell phones, tablets, or computers. The employee reads the training, takes the quiz to demonstrate their competency (which is required by OSHA). Results are sent to the employer for documentation purposes. Some of the popular safety topics administered are:
- Heat Stroke Prevention
- Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency action and response
- Driving safety
- Electrical Safety
- Machine Guarding
- Attic Safety
- Back Safety
- Hearing Conservation
- Chemical Hazards/ SDS
- Bloodborne Pathogens
Supervisor Safety Trainings
Unique Aggie Safety training offerings to enhance the safety culture in your organization. Supervisors/Leadman act as leaders on the job site and if they are fully trained, they will definitely cascade a strong safety attitude in their teams. Aggie Safety supervisor training cover critical topics like:
- What does OSHA expect from you?
- Understanding the cost of OSHA fines?
- What to do if OSHA visits your work site?
- When to call 911?
- Basic first aid.
- Accident/Near-miss investigations
- Heat Stroke Prevention
- Understanding Lockout/Tagout (LO/TO)
- Recognizing workplace hazards
Additionally, we empower supervisors to conduct toolbox meetings with safety topics critical for employees like
- Ladder Safety/ Fall Protection
- Saw/Nailgun Safety
- Preventing electrocutions
- Preventing injury from weather
- Excavation/trenching issues
- Confined space
- Recognizing job site hazards.
We are always ready
to help you
Safety Orientation for New Employees
Another major issue that Aggie Safety is successfully addressing for its customers is Safety Orientation for new workers. With Covid worsening the crisis in the United States, we are seeing worker shortages across all industries. This has led to a lot of turnarounds in the workforce at existing companies. Onboarding a new employee with company safety behavior expectations is critical. Aggie Safety has been providing its customer safety orientation for new employees for the applicable safety topics in the digital format. Safety orientation is followed by quizzes/tests to check competency and results are delivered to the supervisor.
Employee training programs can significantly reduce the possibility of OSHA violations or OSHA fines or any litigations. With the unique and multi-faceted safety training offerings by Aggie Safety– an Owner needs to keep an oversight on the workers and the workplace safety as they say “TRUST BUT VERIFY”. Aggie Safety can support that effort by performing compliance inspections on the Owner’s behalf or a “Mock OSHA Inspection” with the review of work areas. After completing the compliance inspection, a written report is submitted to the owner with remediation options for deficiencies. The report will also highlight specific OSHA violations or OSHA fines applicable for specific items. Aggie Safety is well known for safety training in Houston which is mostly a need-based program.
Why Choose Aggie Safety?
- Experience & Expertise: With years of hands-on experience in the construction industry, our team is intimately familiar with the intricacies and potential hazards that come with the territory. This deep understanding is translated into every consultation, training session, and audit we undertake.
- OSHA-Centric Training: Our training programs are tailor-made to meet and exceed OSHA standards. From scaffolding safety to trenching and excavation protocols, every topic is addressed with the thoroughness it deserves, ensuring your team is well-equipped to handle any situation safely.
- Comprehensive Audits: Our audits aren’t just a tick-box exercise. We dive deep to identify potential risk points, offer actionable insights, and recommend preventative measures to ensure a hazard-free work environment.
- Customized Consultations: Every construction site is different. That’s why our consulting services are tailored to the specific needs of your project, ensuring that our advice is as relevant as it is robust.
- Houston’s Local Expertise: Being based in Houston, we have a keen understanding of the local construction landscape, regulations, and challenges. We combine this local know-how with global safety standards to offer unparalleled service.