We Serve Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Texas surrounding areas.
Unique Safety Training Program & Audits For Workplace Safety
Understanding Process Hazards Analysis
AGGIE SAFETY experts can provide Process Hazards Analysis Support following requirements & best practices as mandated by OSHA. ‘
Some of the critical aspects followed by AGGIE SAFETY experts for PHAs for our customers are as follows:
- Following correct methodologies
- Evaluating all applicable Process Hazards
- Reviewing previous incidents at the facility
- Evaluating Engineering controls and their failures
- Evaluating Administrative controls and their failures
- Facility Siting
- Evaluating Human Factors
- Safety & Health Effects from Control failures
- Address all identified GAPs, and recommend actions.
- Support facility to come up with corrective actions.
AGGIE SAFETY can help facilities with closure of action items from the PHAs, with prioritizing the risks, coming up with a path forward /schedule of actions. Support customers for training to its employees, and impact of changes coming out of PHA studies.
Invaluable on-site support for project Oil& Gas . Engineering . Power . Roofing . Construction .
Headquatered in Houston
Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of occupational safety and health to help organizations improve their safety programs and create a safer work environment for employees. Our programs feature ongoing reviews and consulting, record keeping & document retention, safety manuals, checklists, process & procedure development, codes & standards compliance and more.