Occupational Safety Training in Houston By Aggie Safety.
Safety regulations can be dense and intricate. We provide access to an experienced team of safety audit experts who can help you meet or exceed compliance regulations. We complete safety audits, write safety programs and plans, and more. Remove the headache of compliance and discover the potential weak spots with a proper safety audit today because construction is one of the highest-risk occupations in the country. Construction injuries, accidents, and fatalities are a daily occurrence and cost companies and their employees thousands of dollars.
Aggie Safety makes recommendations that are consistent with OSHA and ANSI standards. We consult, train, and educate in a way that mentors your team. This will give you team the tools needed to follow best safety practices.
Some of the benefits of audits are given below:
- It’s a proactive approach of identifying actual/potential compliance issues before they become a problem
- Audits help to determine the cause of compliance issues to prevent reoccurrence
- Audits helps to enhance the safety culture of the company and it keeps the companies ready for audits by regulatory agencies like federal, state or local
- Audits are a very good spot check/oversight from independent eyes to provide an objective assessment
- Audits help companies to avoid potential violations/fines
- Audits help companies to enhance best management practices to protect in case of incidents/accidents
- Audits help prepare for new regulations that may impact the company based on its operations and hazards it deals with
- Audits help in reducing risk of business and liabilities
- Audits help to improve the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the compliance programs.
- Audits help maintain a good corporate image in the community
- Audits help in increasing employee awareness of safety and environmental regulations.
- Audits leading to improvements for existing safety deficiencies can also build confidence of the employees with the company with better retention.
Safety audits Requirements
Safety audits must be conducted by independent outside 3rd party/consultants in order to ensure a cold eye-review/unbiased review of policies, procedures, and safety management systems. Aggie Safety can be a partner to your needs utilizing its experts. Following work process is followed by Aggie Safety to conduct an impactful audit for your facility:
Need-Based Supports in Houston and Surrounding Areas for Safety Audits.
Provide customized safety training focused on a variety of safety topics applicable to your industry.
OSHA does not have one consistent standard for addressing safety training.
The following work process is followed by Aggie Safety to conduct an impactful audit of your facility:
- A thorough inspection/field assessment of your facility
- Employee interviews are conducted during the process
- Facility documentation including training is reviewed/spot checked
After inspections/field assessments, a detailed report to the customer is provided with the following key aspects:
- Issues and concerns not meeting OSHA requirements
- Recommendation from Aggie Safety experts to mitigate the issue and meet the OSHA requirements
- Actual CFR code for item, not meeting requirement
- Prioritization of the issue on high, medium, and low based on the severity of the hazard and its deficiency
- Aggie Safety will provide evidence based on pictures from inspections, as well as code references
- Aggie Safety can also provide support details and a timeline in order to mitigate the deficiency
Information: Safety Audits and Inspections.
This “Mock OSHA Inspection” will review all areas what is happening in work areas. After completing the inspection, a written report is submitted to you with the estimated OSHA fines
Accident Investigations When you need an outside source to provide an unbiased report of what happened in an accident consider these services.
- Telephone Audits – A telephone audit is simple and affordable way to keep employees and supervisors honest. A trained operator will call your employee at home and ask key questions to verify the accuracy of the information in submitted accident report.
- On-Site Audits – Trained personnel conduct On-site Audits. This includes reviewing accident site photos, Witness Reports, and The Accident Reports. In addition, interviewing all witnesses and, if possible, the employee(s) involved in the accident. Included in this service is a written report with recommendations.
Help our clients secure new business and obtain lower insurance costs
Both you and many of your customers want to be sure they are doing business with a well-managed company. A key indicator of a company well managed is:
- A quality well-written safety program.
- Written employee work rules and policies.
- Evidence that employees are being trained.
- That the company’s financial strength will affect by OSHA fines.
- That all employees can understand training, written instructions, and company policies, regardless of language.
Safety Audits & Inspection By Aggie Safety.
Aggie Safety Control team is dedicated to helping you comply with the safety regulations. In Houston and surrounding areas, our experienced team will work closely with your business. We will identify risks in the workplace. Professional advice is provided on how they can be controlled and ensured. Indeed how you can successfully meet the required standards. As an employer, it is always important to ensure peace of mind. And we like to make sure that you’ll have peace of mind to meet your legal obligations
Secure a Fast, No Obligation Quote Today
Workplace Safety For Worker Retention
Data shows a solid workplace safety culture implemented by owners’ commitment to workplace safety ensures higher worker retention, and higher ownership of employees with the company leading to increased productivity. There are economic advantages for owners to enforce a good workplace safety culture:
- New Business opportunities as it satisfies new customers’ demands for a viable safety program.
- OSHA Compliance
- Employee Training
- Protecting Worker’s Compensation Rates
In addition, it reduces the possibilities of OSHA violations, OSHA fines, and any litigations. A business with a history of OSHA violations/fines does not give confidence to new customers. In addition, multiple OSHA violations or OSHA fines can lead to the loss of current customers as well. OSHA violations Or OSHA fines can have a negative impact on the morale of the company employees and the company may run into a vicious cycle of employee turnover.
At Aggie Safety with 25 years of experience, we take safety to the heart. We can say with confidence all our team members have safety in their DNAs. We have customers who have stayed with us for decades as they see the value, we bring to their company safety programs, safety training needs, and overall OSHA compliance.
Aggie Safety Goals : How We Can Help In Houston
- Reduce Reportable Accidents
- Make sure all employees receive regular safety training.
- Reduce the possibility of OSHA fines.
- Eliminate, as much as possible, heavy equipment accidents. (Forklifts, lifts and cranes)
- Make sure supervisors have the necessary training to handle employee injury accidents.
- Make sure all supervisors have a basic understanding of loss-control
OSHA’s Top Ten Violations- Needs to Know While Operating in Houston
- Fall Protection: General Requirements (CFR 1926.501)
- Hazard Communication (CFR 1910.1200)
- Scaffolding (CFR 1926.451)
- Lockout/Tagout (CFR 1910.147)
- Respiratory Protection (CFR 1910.134)
- Ladders (CFR 1926.1053)
- Powered Industrial Trucks (CFR 1910.178)
- Fall Protection: Training Requirements (CFR 1926.503)
- Machine Guarding (CFR 1910.212)
- Personal Protective Equipment: Lifesaving Equipment and Eye and Face Protection (CFR 1926.102)