Process Safety Audits/Inspections
We Serve Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Texas surrounding areas.
Unique Safety Training Program & Audits For Workplace Safety
Understanding Process Safety Audits/Inspections
Process Safety audits must be conducted by independent outside 3rd party/consultants in order to ensure a cold eye-review/unbiased review of policies, procedures, and safety management systems.AGGIE SAFETY can be a partner to your needs utilizing its experts. Following work process is followed by Lone Star to conduct an impactful audit for your facility:
- A thorough inspection/field assessment of your facility
- Employee interviews are conducted during the process
- Facility documentation including training is reviewed/spot checked
After inspections/field assessments, a detailed report to the customer is provided with following key aspects:
- Issues and concerns not meeting OSHA/RAGAGEP requirements
- Recommendation from AGGIE SAFETY experts to mitigate the issue and meet the OSHA requirements
- Actual CFR code/Other requirements for item not meeting requirement
- Prioritization of the issue on high, medium and low based on severity of the hazard and its deficiency
- AGGIE SAFETY will provide evidence based on pictures from inspections, as well as code references
- AGGIE SAFETY can also provide support details and timeline in order to mitigate the deficiency
It is imperative for an employer to follow through and correct issues/violations found in inspections and audits. This ensures for keeping employees and their environment safe. AGGIE SAFETY supports its customers in follow-up through actions in order to achieve excellent compliance.
Past support by Lone Star has helped its clients to achieve compliance with past OSHA/EPA violations and response to relevant authorities. Utilizing proactive approach of conducting mock-audits/inspections and follow-up with actions have helped clients minimize OSHA violations/citations.
Invaluable on-site support for project Oil& Gas . Engineering . Power . Roofing . Construction .
Headquatered in Houston
Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of occupational safety and health to help organizations improve their safety programs and create a safer work environment for employees. Our programs feature ongoing reviews and consulting, record keeping & document retention, safety manuals, checklists, process & procedure development, codes & standards compliance and more.